Aloe Vera Gel is now available for purchase online in with home or office delivery service to all cities and towns in Philippines!
The miraculous aloe leaf contains 200 compounds, including 20 minerals, 18 amino acids and 12 vitamins. A product of our patented aloe stabilization process, our gel is favored by those looking to maintain a healthy digestive system and a natural energy level.
Aloe Vera Philippines
What Aloe Vera Is Used For
- Traditionally and herbal remedy for burns, aloe was used topically to heal wounds and for various skin conditions, and orally as a laxative.
- Today, in addition to traditional uses, people take aloe orally to treat a variety of conditions, including diabetes, asthma, epilepsy, and osteoarthritis. People use aloe topically for osteoarthritis, burns, and sunburns.
- Aloe vera gel can be found in hundreds of skin products, including lotions and sunblocks.
- The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved aloe vera as a natural food flavoring.
- Aloe Ferox (Aloe) has been traditionally used in wound healing since ancient times. The Egyptians were using Aloe as early as 1500BC. Aloe contains a number of active compounds that have proven healing properties and an excellent effect on skin health, growth and repair. It is not surprising that Aloe has a history of being a common household remedy and is found in many commercial skin care preparations!
Easy Money All Over The World